Participating companies

Consumers can lodge a complaint with Data Arbitration if the company they are complaining about has subscribed to participate in the scheme or agrees to participate in relation to the consumers complaint. Those companies that have agreed to participate in the scheme are listed below.


If we receive a complaint about a company that has not yet agreed to participate we will contact them and invite them to participate.